Come Join Us!
Let's Celebrate International Women's Week 2017 at the
newLife centre for Women 2017
Valentina Sosnovska, Remedial Massage Therapist from the newLife centre for Womentalks to us about – Female Oncology: Benefits of Massage For Breast Cancer Patients.
Discover how massage can help reduce pain, fatigue, nausea, stress and anxiety.
When: Thursday 30th of March
Time: 12.30pm – 1.30pm
Where: newLife centre for Women
Suite 10/ Level 8 The Dymocks Building 428 George st, Sydney
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
This talk will cover:
- Pre-surgery Massage Benefits
- Post-surgery Massage Benefits
- When Is It Safe To Have Mastectomy Massage
- Recent Studies On Massage for Breast Cancer
- Discuss the variety of Massage types and which ones are best to have during pre and post surgery.
Who will benefit from this talk?
- anyone suffering breast cancer stage 1- stage 4
- anyone undergoing chemotherapy or radiotherapy
- anyone who will be undergoing breast surgery
- anyone suffering with lymphoedema (swelling limbs)
- anyone wishing to fall pregnant post breast cancer surgery
- anyone who is fatigue, feeling aches and pains all over, experiencing anxiety, stress and/or depression.