Come Join Us!
Let’s Celebrate International Women’s Week 2017 at the
newLife centre for Women 2017
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
Soulla Chamberlain Owner and Director at Broth Bar & Larder returns.
Soulla talks to us about – Bone Broth – How it changed my life.
Discover the numerous benefits of this age-old elixir of health and how to incorporate it into your life.
When: Monday 27th of March
Time: 6pm – 7pm
Where: newLife centre for Women
Suite 10/ Level 8 The Dymocks Building
428 George st, Sydney
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
This talk will cover:
- where to buy pastured bones
- whether to pre-roast the bones
- which stock is the best
- whether to include vegetables and vinegar when making stock
- how to make your stock super gelatinous
- what to do with the fat that rises to the top
- how much broth to consume
- how to incorporate broth into your diet
Who will benefit from this talk?
- anyone suffering digestive (gut) issues (including leaky gut, autoimmunity)
- anyone suffering osteo skeletal issues or involved in strenuous physical activity (e.g. PTs, athletes, labourers)
- anyone pregnant or wishing to fall pregnant or a parent to children
- anyone who eats muscle meat (as muscle meat should always be teamed with broth)
- anyone who is constipated
- anyone suffering lethargy
- anyone who frequently succumbs to colds and flus
- anyone needing to detoxify
- anyone struggling with sound sleep, and feelings of anxiety and panic
- anyone aspiring for more vibrant health, a more resilient immune system, boundless energy, and glowing hair and skin
- People who routinely make and consume broth but wish to hear more about its numerous nutritional benefit.